AutoCAD Design Engineer
$18.00 – $25.00
Dine Company: The Restaurant Store is currently hiring an AutoCAD Design Engineer.
We offer great pay, two weeks of paid vacation, Health Insurance, and 401(k) retirement plan, plus the opportunity to work with the latest technology.
• College degree preferred but not required.
• AutoCAD Drafting and Revit experience.
• Possess an understanding of the construction industry.
• Must be able to pass all background checks and pre-employment drug screen.
• Passion to learn and pursue excellence in design by listening, communicating, and collaborating with internal team members and customers alike.
• Detail-oriented and able to complete work with minimal supervision.
• Assist project team members to design commercial kitchens, bars, and seating layouts.
• Assist Project Managers in presenting design concepts to customers.
• Prepare equipment schedules, MEP schedules, and specification manuals using AutoCAD and Revit design planning with our industry software.
• Learn about exhaust hood systems, duct design, and health department requirements and provide proper submittals accordingly.
• Suggest new ideas and processes to create a better customer experience.
• Ability to think both creatively and technically to provide the best solutions for customer requirements.
• Capable of working on multiple projects in various phases of completion on a daily basis from rough in to full kitchen layout.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Dine Company: The Restaurant Store is a market leader for over 37 years in design planning, and supplying commercial kitchens and bar equipment to anyone who preps, cooks, and serves food. Our projects include restaurants, assisted living facilities, hotels, treatment centers, and so much more. We work with architects, engineers, general contractors, and independent operators from design concept to completed installation. It an exciting opportunity with a growth-oriented company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.